Toilet Training Tattoos are Awesome!! What better way to potty train your child, than to have a reward chart right on the toilet lid!
Toilet Tattoos are very easy to apply (similar to a window cling), and are removable and reusable! It does not damage the toilet lid. There are three different designs to choose from, each includes removable stickers for your child to track their success!
You can buy your own at Toilet-Tattoos.com or you can win one here on my blog (details below), you choose the design!
I put ours on the kids bathroom toilet a few days ago. My son's first reaction to seeing it was excitement, its decorative and colorful and he was intrigued at the idea of having "special stickers" that he would get to put on it! Already there has been an increase in him wanting to use the potty without my prompting!
Toilet-Tattoos.com also has dozens of other (non-potty training) designs to choose from so you can decorate every boring toilet lid in your home! Personally I want to get several of the Seasonal and Holiday designs (one for every holiday) for my downstairs guest bathroom!! I love decorating for Holidays!
Win a Toilet Training Tattoo:
**Leave a separate comment for each entry.**
Mandatory: Which Toilet Tattoo would you like (Rainbow, Smiley Face, or Twinkle Tinkle Star)? How do I contact you (email @where.com, Facebook @name, if your following me on twitter @name) **If I can't contact you, you can't win.
1. "Like" Toilet Tattoos on Facebook, mention your entering my giveaway, and or Follow Toilet Tattoos on Twitter
2. Follow my Blog on Google Friend Connect
3. "Like" Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troops on Facebook and or Follow Mrs. Marine on Twitter, leave a comment with your Twitter/Facebook name
4. Tweet about this Giveaway (linking back to this post) comment with a link to your tweet
5. Subscribe to my blog feed
6. Write a review of my blog on Alexia.com to get 3 entries! (Leave 3 separate comments)
**This giveaway is open to US/Canada only. The Giveaway closes on Saturday, August 6th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. The winner has 72 hours to respond. I will choose the winner using Random.org.
Good Luck everyone, thanks for participating!