My sister has given me the following Potty Training Tips for Boys (Do you have any others to add to the list?):
- Be PATIENT it will take a long time and there will be set backs!
- Let him pee standing up when ever he is ready
- Let him watch Dad pee
- You will have messes to clean up, and don’t worry about aim until he is trained.
- Switch to underpants during the day, even if you have to change him five times, he will get tired of being wet
- Oh! And incentives are your best friend! I did jelly beans, we put them in a jar and sat them on top of the toilet, one for pee, two for poop.